Saturday, December 10, 2011

Planning Menus

Ladies, the easiest thing that I've been doing for a couple months now is planning menus...It saves the last minute stresses of trying to figure out what to cook for dinner, and eliminating the urge to just go get takeout...With me working full time, it helps prep me what I'm going to be making and have it ready when I leave for my night shifts...

This week I've planned:
Chicken Parmesan (Giada recipe)
Chicken and Dumplings in the crockpot
Roasted Roast Beef with Baked Potato and Vegetable
Leftover Night
Turkey Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes( I love the Jenni O Turkey Tenderloins they're delicious! And will feed a family of 4-6 with leftovers)
Spinach Meatballs w/ Mashed Potatoes
Easy night-John usually figures out something to make...Hey mama needs a break sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment