Thursday, December 15, 2011

All hell breaking loose day

         I know every mother has one of these days.  I call it the "All hell breaking loose" day...It is complete chaos from the time the 1st child wakes up until the very end of the day.  I do have to say they played together quietly for a half hour which allowed me to make the beds, put away a load of laundry and drink some coffee.  Thanks boys for the half hour haha...Motherhood is such an interesting thing, isn't it??  Non mothers out there, one word of advice.  Appreciate the small moments to yourself, never take anything for granted.  Who would've thought a half hour of peace and quiet would be such a highlight of my day...I wouldn't change it for the world though..Although they have drove me to the point of almost ripping chunks of my hair out this morning, I'm sure they'll make up for it with a super cute moment in the near future. 
          A couple kid funnies.  Dominick, my little angelic looking blonde 2 year old has a little evil side to him.  His long eye lashes and bright blue eyes can only get him so far.  He threw one of my mother in laws oldest Christmas mouse for a calendar in his bbq sauce at lunch.  As we were struggling to get out the door for kindergarden I noticed his jeans pulled down to his knees with his bare butt hanging out...He thought it was quite funny...Where on earth had his diaper gone? I attempted to put a new diaper on him while he was standing up with jeans and shoes on and somehow managed to pull it off.  A quick rush to school and the gas station after.  I finally realized as he was sitting on the couch with me, his mysterious diaper was tucked by his ankle...Where do they come up with this stuff? Geezzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment