Monday, January 2, 2012

Panko Parmesan Fish Nuggets

* I am absolutely awful with measuring ingredients while I'm cooking so please bear with me until I start tweaking my recipes more...:)

1.5 lbs of your choice of fish( I would recommend cod or another whitefish)
    *This amount of fish fed four adults, so you can change the amount to feed your size family :)
Panko bread crumbs
2-3 eggs
1 TBSP of milk
Flour
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Parsley & Garlic Powder


Preheat oven to 375.  Cut your fish fillets into sticks, about 2-3 inches long. Season with salt and pepper. 
Set up your breading station.  You will need three different plates.  1st is flour, 2nd will be your eggs and milk mixed together, 3rd will be your Panko(I didn't measure it, but make sure you cover the entire plate)...Mix the Panko with your parmesan cheese and season with parsley, garlic powder and s&P....

Coat each stick with flour first, egg mixture, then Panko and place them on a greased sheet.  Cook for about 15-20, flipping them over half way to brown both sides :)


This recipe will be updated next time I make it with pictures and more measurements :)

No comments:

Post a Comment